CHARTER FOR THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with the european regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016
("the general regulation on data protection" or RGPD)
This charter of protection of personal data (hereinafter: the " Policy ") describes the commitment of the Site CEILINGO.FR - SASU SOS HOUSE AND BUILDING. N° SIRET : 799 787 288 00015 - 28 path of Buissaison 31180 LAPEYROUSE FOSSAT - SIRET N° TVA FR43 799 787 288. edited by Olivier DAUGA as responsible treatment with respect to the privacy and protection of personal data of its users. This Charter has been drafted to allow you to take knowledge of the practices and conditions under which CEILINGO.FR collects, uses and retains your personal data (hereinafter: the " Data ").
There you will find the description of the different Data that we may collect and process, or that you may transmit to us when you access and/or use of the site is https://www.ceilingo.fr (the site " ceilingo ") on which we sell our products. The term "Site" refers only to the site https://www.ceilingo.fr.
Given the constant evolution of the laws and regulations in the field of technology and protection of personal data, it is likely that this Charter is updated. If you are a user of the Site, you will be notified of any amendments by e-mail.
If any of the clauses of this Charter should be declared invalid or contrary to the regulations, it shall be deemed unwritten but will not lead to the nullity of the other clauses of the present Charter.
This Charter applies to the Data collected :
Via the simple navigation on the Site
Via the e-mails exchanged between CEILINGO.FR and you, or any other tool e-mail
When you create a user account on the Site
When you make an order on the Site
When you sign up for the Site's Newsletter (the " Newsletter ")
It does not apply to information collected by any third parties or through the use of sites managed by them, including via apps, or content (including ads) redirecting the user to the Site. We thank you to carefully read the Charter regarding the processing of your Data and we inform you that browsing our Site leads inevitably to the acceptance of this Charter. If this last does not get with your membership, we invite you to leave our Site. It is your responsibility to check that the Data communicated to CEILINGO.FR are consistent. If applicable, you have the opportunity to correct and update from your "My account"area
Depending on the nature and the purpose of your interaction with CEILINGO.FR (creation of a user account, Newsletter sign up, information forms of contact, as well as during any phone calls) we may collect the following Data :
Your email address you will be necessarily requested if you want to create a user account, communicate with us via the contact forms and/or receive our Newsletter
The Data relating to your identity such as your full name, email address, postal addresses and telephone numbers may be requested
The Data relating to the navigation : it is Data about how you use the Site, including : IP address, browser type, length of navigation, search history, operating system used, language, pages viewed
The Data related to your visits to the Site, including traffic data, log files, and other data or communication resources that you use in accessing the Site
The order Data : your mailing address is necessary for the establishment of invoices. Similarly, your bank details, PayPal, or other financial partner will need to be filled to proceed with the payment of your order
The Data relating to the use of social networks when you use the features.
The Data can be collected in various ways on the Site. The Data can be collected in a direct way when you transfer them using contact forms, and creation of user account, registration to the Newsletter available on the Website and/or communicated when you contact us by phone. When you contact us according to these various means, a copy of your exchanges with CEILINGO.FR, including addresses, e-mails, can be carried out and archived. CEILINGO.FR collection also, indirectly, some of the Data by means of cookies/tracers. We invite you to read our Charter of cookies, designed to help you better understand these technologies and the use that we make on the Site and in the context of our services, applications, and tools.
If you are a single user, we collect your Data to :
- Send you our Newsletter and/or commercial offers custom if you have consented to
- Manage orders and perform the contract
- Ensure the safety and traceability of purchases from the site
- Send you information related to your account (including invoices, purchase order history)
- Manage your requests via the contact page
- Allow you to leave a review on the products and/or the Site
- Notify you about changes regarding the Site or our offering of products and services
- Respect our rights and obligations stipulated in contracts concluded with the users, as well as any other lawful purpose.
- To secure your navigation and improve your user experience, including recognizing the user name and the password that you have already provided so that you do not have to fill in on every page on the Site where these are required. The refusal of the latter to prevent any order on the Site (Identification impossible).
- analyse the traffic and data on the Website to measure the number of users of the Site, to make it easier to use and ensure its ability to respond quickly to your requests.
The refusal to properly fill out the forms on the Site may be blocking access to certain web pages, including those concerning the order of products or services.
Your Data are processed by the staff and employees of CEILINGO.FR in charge of :
- The management of the Site (Orders and shipments)
- Management of the support, to answer all your questions
- The management of the billing.
Moreover, in the framework of our activity, and for the needs of processing, your Data may be communicated to sub-contractors, service providers or other third parties, and in particular :
- Crédit Mutuel Bank
- Carriers (La Poste, Chronopost, DPD, UPS, Chronoposte, Transport Ducros, DHL ...)
- Accounting Services
- Tax Services
- Google Analytics (if used)
Each of its actors respecting a commitment of confidentiality regarding the use and processing of personal data.
For the management of the payment and to facilitate the experience of its users, CEILINGO.FR provides the means of following payments for making purchases on the Website :
- Online payment by Bank Card (carte Bleue, Visa, Eurocard / Mastercard), which is managed by PAYPLUG
- Online payment by PayPal
- Payment by bank transfer
- Payment by check
CEILINGO.FR has no access to your password and credit card numbers. All transactions are secured using SSL encryption, ensuring both the identity of the payment provider and the confidentiality of the data.
For sending our Newsletters, our e-mailing campaigns are managed through the services of MAILCHIMP- firstname.lastname@example.org.
All sub-contractors, service providers, Partners, or other third parties listed above are forced by contractual obligations to maintain the confidentiality and protection of Data and to process it only for the purposes for which we pass on to them.
Your Data may be transferred to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the assets of CEILINGO.FR because of uncertainties or a bankruptcy, liquidation or other process in which the Data of the users of CEILINGO.FR be among the transferred assets.
Finally, we may also disclose your Data :
- to comply with any term required by the laws in force, including to governmental requests and regulatory
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or required for the protection of the rights, property or safety of CEILINGO.EN, its customers, or other stakeholders.
This eventual disclosure includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of protection against fraud and counterfeiting.
The Site may contain links to different sites and social media platforms managed on third party servers, by persons or organizations over which CEILINGO.FR it has no control. Because of this, we can in no case be held responsible for how your Data will be stored or used on the servers of these third parties. We recommend that you take knowledge of the charter governing the protection of personal data of each third party website that you access via the Site in order to assess the way in which will be used in your Data.
CEILINGO.FR keeps your Data only for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes set out in Article 3. This period is not the same according to the Data in question, the nature and the purpose of the collection is likely to vary this duration. Similarly, certain legal obligations, impose a shelf-life of specific.
When you are subscribed to the Newsletter, we store your email address until you unsubscribe.
When you get in touch with CEILINGO.FR thanks to the contact form or contact us by phone, your data can be stored:
- up to one (1) year from the last contact if you do not have a customer account, or orders placed on the Site.
- up to ten (10) years (legal Duration) after the last order made on the Site, if the information related to this command.
- In all other cases, the duration of conservation of such Data exchanged will not exceed one (1) year.
In respect of your user account, all of your billing data are retained for ten (10) years from the date of purchase, even in case you have made a request for deactivation of your user account.
If you make a request for deletion of personal Data, your user account, the Site will be disabled and anonymised, and then completely removed at the end of the periods above from the date on which you made the request. Finally, in terms of the Data collected through cookies or tracers, they will be kept for up to six (6) months for the cookies or tracers that measure the audience and up to thirteen (13) months for the other. Beyond the periods of retention mentioned above, your Data will be anonymized to be kept exclusively for statistical purposes.
Your Data is stored on a secure server and is protected by a firewall and antivirus. We have put in place appropriate technical and organisational measures designed to guarantee the security and confidentiality of your Data against any accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, modification, or disclosure unauthorized. Taking into account the peculiarities inherent to the Internet, however, we are unable to guarantee the optimal security of the information exchange on this network. We strive to protect your Data, but we cannot guarantee the absolute security of information transmitted to the Site. You agree that you transmit your Data at your own risk. We cannot be held responsible for non-compliance of any privacy settings or security measures in place on the Site. As such, you agree that the security of your information is also your responsibility. For example, it is your responsibility to keep the password secret, allowing you to access your user account. Do not disclose to any third party. Similarly, be careful when you disclose information in the public sections of the Site, and the latter can be accessed by any user of the Site.
You can choose how the Data that you provide to us is used :
You can browse the Site without providing Data. If applicable, you will not be able to use certain features of the Website and, in particular, make purchases (if you are a simple user) and/or of the downloads on the Site.
- You can refuse to disclose your bank details or PayPal and/or your postal addresses. In this case, you will not be able to purchase on the Site
- You can decide not to receive the Newsletter as well as our personalized offers : you only need to log in to your user account on the Site or click the link in the email that is addressed to you.
In any event, you have the opportunity to access your user account at any time to view or update your Data and to unsubscribe from our Newsletter if you were registered. In accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations regarding the protection of personal data, in particular the european regulation 2016/679 on Data protection (the " RGPD ") as well as the law of 6 January 1978 n°78-17, " Informatique and Freedoms ", and its amendments, you have a right of access and a right to correct your Data.
In addition, subject to the conditions provided for by the said regulation for the exercise of these rights, you get :
- A right to delete your Data (Excluding accounting data whose retention of 10 years is required by the French law - article L123-22 of the code of commerce)
- A right to restriction of processing of your Data
- A right of objection to processing of your Data for legitimate reasons, in accordance with article 21 of the RGPD
- A right to the portability on the Data you have provided (for the automated treatment of personal data based on consent or the execution of a contract)
- The right to withdrawal of consent, when you were asked. When the processing of your Data is carried out on the basis of your consent, you may withdraw it at any time.
You acknowledge, however, that the treatments performed prior to the revocation of your consent will remain perfectly valid. You also have a right to object without cause to CEILINGO.FR conducts an analysis of your Data to share them for marketing purposes.
However, in accordance with article 12.6 of the RGPD, for the exercise of these rights, CEILINGO.FRas head of this treatment, reserves the right to ask you to justify your identity. We inform you that the data to justify your identity will be deleted once we have responded to your query. You can exercise these rights by sending an e-mail in French email@example.com or at the following address :
SOS HOUSE AND BUILDING - CEILINGO - ZA Legrand - 10 rue des artisans 31140 PECHBONNIEU
We have a one-month period to respond to any request relating to the exercise of your rights. This period may be extended by two months, due to the complexity or the large number of applications.
The Data collected in the framework of the use of the Website are stored exclusively on a server located in Europe (FRANCE), hosted by the company NUXIT edited by CTS – MAGIC ONLINE SA, a company with a capital of 102.840 € registered under number 378 499 073 RCS Bobigny and having its registered office is located at Montreuil sous Bois (93100), 130-134 avenue du President Wilson (Tel. +22.214.171.124.22.50 – Fax. +126.96.36.199.93.30 – E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org)
A service provider hosting the site : Magic Online 130-134 Avenue du président Wilson, 93512 Montreuil sous Bois Cedex, Tel: +188.8.131.52.22.50 – Email : email@example.com.